Transparent Backsheet Solar Panels Monocrystalline 166mm PERC 120 Soalr cells 360W-380W PV Modules
Brand Name: Maysun Power: 360W 365W 370W 375W 380W Dimension (L × W × T): 1765 × 1048 × 30mm Maximum system voltage: 1000V/1500V Packing: 37pcs/pallet, 1047pcs/40"HQ
1. New transparent back panel technology, double-sided power generation and at the same time a lightweight appearance, easy to transport and install. 2. Double-sided power generation technology, higher power output. 3. Perfect combination with N-type topcon battery technology, higher cost performance. 4. Low temperature coefficient, less heat generation and faster heat dissipation. 5. Good anti-PID performance, low power decay.
1. Using transparent backsheet instead of double-sided glass, having double-sided power generation while ensuring 3.2mm thickness of front coated glass and lower module weight for easy transportation and installation. The high transmittance and high cut-off EVA encapsulation effectively improves the light transmission and absorption rate, and the weight of 530g per square metre effectively improves the module's bonding and insulation capacity. 166*83mm welded cell size and 6*20Pcs arrangement gives the module a lightweight appearance, making it ideal for commercial and industrial rooftop system installation.
2. The aluminium alloy frame has an oxide film thickness of over 15 microns and a hardness of over 12HW to increase the outdoor weather resistance of the module. The transparent back panel has passed TUV certification for a variety of environmental tests to adapt to more complex installation environments. The three split glue-filled junction boxes have passed the TUV 1500V DC voltage test, with three diodes of 20A or more, with good heat dissipation performance and IP68 protection level for safer use. Customised auxiliary material specifications are available upon request, giving customers more options.
3. 166mm N-type topcon technology monocrystalline cells with uniform colour on both sides are used, making them more aesthetically pleasing and ideal for installation on concrete, water and gravel floors, with a backside power gain of over 30%. The module has good low light performance and has power output even in low light, effectively reducing the cost of electricity.
4. The components are packed in 37 PCS outer boxes, which can also be customised according to the customer's requirements to give the customer more options. The components are protected by paper corner guards to avoid collision and friction between the frames. 7 plastic straps are used both inside and outside the packaging to ensure the safety of the components during long distance sea and land transport.
5. The following specifications for our 166mm 120 cells transparent backsheet photovoltaic modules are available for download at any time by clicking on the link.