Shingled Photovoltaic Panel 390W-410W PV Modules 166mm 340 Solar Cells
Brand Name: Maysun Power: 390W 395W 400W 405W 410W Dimension (L × W × T): 1719 * 1140 * 35mm Maximum system voltage: 1000V/1500V Packing: 31pcs/pallet, 806pcs/40"HQ
1. Innovative structure, low temperature bonding, high density layout, better aesthetics. 2. Safe and reliable, no hidden cracks in the welding seams, low working temperature, high pressure resistance. 3. Low system cost, high efficiency of components, reduce system cost. 4. Low shading loss, full parallel circuit layout brings more effective power generation.
1.The five equal 166*33.2mm cell cut size and 10*34Pcs cells arrangement gives the module a compact layout and a nimble appearance, making it ideal for the installation of building integrated PV power plants. The stacked tile cells do not require high temperature welding tape to avoid damage to the cells during the welding process, and the front side of the module without grid lines has a high-density cell arrangement, making it more aesthetically pleasing to technology. Stacked tile module technology and HJT cell technology can be perfectly combined and is one of the most promising technologies for the future of PV modules.
2. The 6063-T6 aluminium alloy frame is used for the stacked tile modules, which is cut with higher precision and hardness, effectively guaranteeing the structural stability of the modules while effectively improving the outdoor performance of the modules against wind and snow loads. The tile modules have passed the DC 1500V insulation test and the IEC standard ammonia, sand, salt spray and PID tests. The fully parallel circuit design avoids the use of more diodes and reduces the cost of the junction box.
3. Low temperature bonding process, less hidden cracks, shorter circuit distance, no welding tape, lower cost, less wire loss, effectively increasing power output. The modules are connected in series with full parallel circuitry, effectively reducing the adaptation loss due to shadow shading of the modules. The modules are 100% EL tested and power tested, effectively guaranteeing the quality of the modules from the factory.
4. After several tests on the appearance and internal defects, the qualified products are packed in the warehouse. Vertical packaging is the best packaging method at present, which effectively ensures the minimum compressive stress on the components after stacking and reduces the risk of hidden cracks during transportation. Multiple layers of corrugated cardboard and corner guards are used to protect the components from long-distance land and sea transport after the strapping is tightened.
5. The following specifications for our 340 cells stacked watt PV modules can be downloaded at any time by clicking on the links.