PERC 435W-460W Monocrystalline Solar Panel Specification 166mm 144 Cells
Brand Name: Maysun Power: 435W 440W 450W 455W 460W Dimension (L × W × T): 2108 × 1048 × 35mm Maximum system voltage: 1000V/1500V Packing: 31pcs/pallet, 748pcs/40"HQ
1. High cost performance, suitable for ground-mounted power stations and large commercial and industrial projects. 2. Various advanced cell technologies to enhance module power and efficiency. 3. Excellent outdoor power generation performance to enhance more revenue. 4. High quality ensures safe and stable outdoor operation for a long time. 5. Low temperature coefficient allows modules to generate less heat and output more power.
1. The low iron content of the glass has a good light transmission rate, the glass coating reduces light reflection, the front high transmission EVA package has a better light transmission rate, the back high cut-off EVA package has better photon absorption performance, effectively increasing the module power. 24Pcs arrangement gives the modules a good price/performance ratio and makes them more suitable for large ground power stations.
2. The module uses anodised 6063T5 aluminium alloy frame, with excellent oxide film thickness and profile hardness, effectively enhancing the outdoor load capacity. The low water vapour transmission rate double-sided fluorine backing plate has excellent adaptability to complex installation environments such as sand, salt spray and ammonia. The glued junction box uses three diodes with a rated current of 20A or more, well above the requirements of the basic standard, and the length of the wires can be adjusted according to customer requirements. High-quality auxiliary materials determine the higher outdoor service life of our components.
3. High efficiency mono-crystalline cells are manufactured using the conventional 166mm PERC technology, a mature batch process that allows for more stable module quality and lower costs. 9 round 0.35mm diameter tinned solder strips allow for low internal resistance and low heat generation. The perfect production technology makes 166mm modules the king of cost performance in the market, saving you more money on system installation.
4. The components are packed in a conventional 31PCS outer box with 1mm paper corner protection between the components to effectively avoid edge wear. The packaging is fastened with 5 inner and 7 outer plastic steel straps to ensure the safety of the length of transport. The outer box can also be customised according to customer requirements, giving customers more choice and satisfaction.
5. The following specifications for our 166mm 144 cells conventional size battery pack can be downloaded at any time by clicking on the link.