Mono PERC 485W-510W Solar Panels 150 Cells 210mm
Power: 485W 490W 495W 500W 505W 510W
Dimension (L × W × T): 2185 × 1098 × 35mm
Maximum system voltage: 1000V / 1500V
Packing: 31pcs/pallet, 620pcs/40 "HQ
1. Large size and high power module, save more transportation and installation cost.
2. Excellent low light performance, power output even on cloudy days.
3. Half-Cell technology, reducing the risk of hot spots.
4. New cell technology, with better low temperature coefficient.
5. Better light utilisation and current collection capability, effectively improving the power output and reliability of the product.
1. High transmittance coated embossed tempered glass is used on the front side of the module, low iron content and 3.2mm thickness make the module have better resistance to impact and load. The front side uses 550g/㎡ high transmittance EVA and the back side uses high cut-off EVA encapsulation, which effectively improves the power output and outdoor weather resistance of the modules. 210*70mm cell cutting size and 5*30Pcs arrangement make the modules have a very beautiful appearance, larger size and higher power, which reduces the installation cost of the PV system.
2. The aluminium alloy frame of the module is 6063T5, with an oxide film thickness of 15 microns or more, which has a higher hardness performance and enables the module to have a snow load of 5400Pa and a wind load of 2400Pa. The modules use TUV certified 1500V FPF double sided fluorine backsheet to provide good water vapour transmission and extreme weather resistance. 1500V DC voltage 30A current TUV certified IP67 or higher protection junction box.
3. The modules use 12BB high-efficiency monocrystalline PERC cells with a 0.35mm diameter circular weld strip to effectively increase light refraction on the front side of the cell, resulting in excellent power output and lower light attenuation, more uniform colour and a better appearance. Optimisation of cell production technology and material control minimise power degradation caused by the PID phenomenon.
4. Vertical boxing, with paper corner protectors between each component, 5 plastic steel straps inside the pallet and 7 plastic steel straps outside, making the components safer during long distance sea and land transport.
5. Below is the specification of our 210mm large size battery pack, detailed parameters can be downloaded by clicking on the link.
Click the icon below to get a quote