Full Black Solar Panels 360W-380W Monocrystalline PV Panel 166mm PERC 120 Cells
Power: 360W 365W 370W 375W 380W
Dimension (L × W × T): 1765 × 1048 × 30mm
Maximum system voltage: 1000V
1. Elegant all-black colour, very nice appearance of the components, blends in with the building.
2. Black modules absorb heat more easily and facilitate rapid melting of snow and ice in winter.
3. Multi-grid welding technology, effectively reducing the risk of hidden cracks in the modules.
4. Cell half-cutting process, effectively reducing the power mismatch caused by shadow shading.
5. Mature and stable production process, 25 years quality assurance.
1. Black backsheet, black converging copper strip and black insulating strip masking process are used in the production process to give the module an all-black overall appearance. The high transmittance and high cut-off EVA encapsulation effectively improves light transmission and absorption, and the 530g per square metre weight effectively improves the module's bonding and insulation capacity. 166*83mm welded cell size and 6*20Pcs arrangement gives the modules a lightweight appearance, making them more suitable for installation on small European household rooftop PV systems.
2. Black aluminium alloy frame and black back plate are perfectly combined to make the module more beautiful and aesthetic. The double-sided fluorinated black backplate has passed TUV certification for a variety of environmental tests and is suitable for more complex installation environments. The three-part glued junction box has passed the TUV 1500V DC voltage test, and the IP68 protection level provides a safer use. Auxiliary materials can be customised according to customer requirements, giving customers more options.
3. The use of monocrystalline cells with 166mm high efficiency PERC technology in a uniform colour gives the modules a black appearance, making them easy to install on the roof and match the architectural style. The black module has perfect low light performance and has power output even in low light, effectively reducing the cost of electricity.
4. The components are packed vertically in 37 PCS boxes, with paper corner protectors between the components to avoid collision and friction between the frames. The packaging is fastened with 5 plastic straps on the inside and 7 plastic straps on the outside to protect the components from breakage during long distance sea and land transportation. The outer box can also be customised according to customer requirements, giving customers more options.Packing: 37pcs/pallet, 1066pcs/40"HQ
5. The following specifications for our 166mm 120 cells all black photovoltaic modules can be downloaded at any time by clicking on the link.
Click the icon below to get a quote