Bifacial Double Glass PV Modules 144 Solar Cells 430W-450W 166mm Solar Panels
Power: 430W 435W 440W 445W 450W
Dimensions (L × W × T): 2111 × 1046 × 30mm
Maximum system voltage: 1000V/1500V
Packing: 36pcs/pallet, 792pcs/40"HQ
1. N-type topcon technology with higher conversion efficiency and lower attenuation
2. Lower LCOE (levelised cost of energy), lower BOS (balance of system) costs and shorter payback period.
3. Higher power output from double-sided power generation.
4. Longer outdoor life with 30 year power output warranty.
5. Suitable for ground-mounted power stations and large commercial and industrial projects.
1. 2.0mm thickness tempered glass on both sides to increase the module's ability to generate electricity on both sides. The high permeability and high cut-off POE encapsulation, 530g per square metre, effectively improves the module's bonding force, voltage and insulation resistance, high temperature and humidity weathering performance. 166*83mm cell welding size, 6*24Pcs arrangement makes the module have higher power, and the double-sided power generation is more suitable for the installation of large ground power stations and industrial and commercial cement roof systems.
2. The aluminium alloy frame has an oxide film thickness of over 13 microns and a hardness of over 12HW, which effectively increases the impact resistance and outdoor weather resistance of the double-glazed modules. Double-sided glass gives the modules a better sealing performance, effectively increasing the module life. The three split glue-filled junction boxes have passed the TUV 1500V DC voltage test for better heat dissipation performance and IP68 protection level for safer use.
3. Using N-type 166mm high efficiency double-sided power generation topcon technology monocrystalline cells, the technology is constantly upgraded, constantly improving conversion efficiency and reducing production costs. Bifacial power modules can increase backside power output on concrete, water, sand and metal surfaces. The continuous improvement of the production process will make N-type topcon bifacial technology a popular product in the module market in the future, with a bifacial power gain of up to 30%, saving you more system electricity costs.
4. The components are packed vertically in 36 PCS boxes, with paper corner protection between the components to avoid collision damage between the edges. 5 plastic straps are used to fasten the inner part of the packaging and 7 plastic straps are used to fasten the outer part of the packaging to protect the components from breakage during long distance sea and land transportation. The outer box can also be customised according to customer requirements, giving customers more options.
5. The following specifications for our 166mm 144 cells conventional size battery pack can be downloaded at any time by clicking on the link.
Click the icon below to get a quote