530W-550W Monocrystalline Solar Panel PERC 144 Cells 182mm
Power: 530W 540W 550W
Dimension (L × W × T): 2279 × 1134 × 35mm
1. Higher power generation, larger light receiving area and higher conversion efficiency.
2.10 main grid technology, higher power collection density leads to more power generation.
3. Higher power gain and lower losses, excellent low irradiance performance and low shadow loss.
4. Optimised process upgrades, lower risk of hot spots and greater resistance to PID.
5. Stable power generation performance with 0~5W positive tolerance and lower power decay rate: ≤2% in the first year and 0.55% in the second to 25th year.
1. The coated and embossed tempered glass used on the front side of the module reduces light reflectivity, and the low iron content provides higher light transmission. 3.2mm glass thickness makes the module more resistant to extreme weather conditions. The front encapsulation is made of high permeability EVA and the back encapsulation is made of high cut-off EVA with a grammage of 550 grams per square metre, which effectively improves the bonding and insulation performance of the modules. 182*91mm cell cut size and 6*24Pcs arrangement make the modules have a more compact layout and higher conversion efficiency.Maximum system voltage: 1000V
2. The aluminium alloy frame of the module is 6063T6 type, with an oxide film thickness of 14 microns or more, and the module uses a DC 1500V voltage KPK double-sided fluorine composite backing. The junction box uses three diodes of 30A or more and is encapsulated with glue to achieve a protection level of IP68 or more. Strong environmental adaptability and durability, passing weathering tests for sand, salt spray and ammonia and enhanced mechanical load tests.
3. The modules use 182*182mm large size monocrystalline PERC high-efficiency cells and 0.32mm diameter round tinned copper strips to increase light refraction on the front side of the modules, resulting in excellent power output, more uniform colour and a more beautiful appearance. The cell production management technology upgrade and material quality control effectively reduce the PID phenomenon and power degradation rate.
4. The packaging outer box can be personalised according to customer requirements. At present, vertical rows of boxes are used, and the components are separated from each other by paper corner guards to prevent metal collisions and friction during transport. The packaging is fastened with multiple plastic straps inside and outside, making the components safer during long distance sea and land transport.Packing: 31pcs/pallet, 620pcs/40"HQ
5. The following specifications for our 182mm 144 cells large format battery pack are available to download at any time by clicking on the link.
Click the icon below to get a quote