360W-380W Mono Solar Panel Specification 166mm PERC 120 Cells
Brand Name: Maysun Power: 360W 365W 370W 375W 380W Dimension (L × W × T): 1765 × 1048 × 35mm Maximum system voltage: 1500V Packing: 31pcs/pallet, 844pcs/40"HQ
1. Proven technology for complex installations in small home systems. 2. Continuously improving cell technology continuously reduces the cost of the module. 3. Half-cell process effectively reduces power mismatch after shadow shading. 4. Stable module quality to effectively protect customer profitability. 5. Excellent anti-PID performance, effectively reducing power degradation.
1. Low iron and high permeability coated tempered glass, effectively improve the power of the module and outdoor resistance to wind, snow and hail. The high transmittance and high cut-off EVA encapsulation effectively improves the light transmission and absorption rate, and the weight of 560g per square metre effectively improves the module's bonding force and voltage insulation resistance. 166*83mm cell welding size and 6*20Pcs arrangement gives the module a compact appearance, making it more suitable for small home PV system installation.
2. The aluminium alloy profile is designed with silicone spill grooves on the glass side, the precise frame size is perfectly combined with the glass, effectively enhancing the outdoor waterproof capability of the module, and the oxide film thickness of over 13 microns and hardness of over 12HW effectively increase the outdoor weather resistance of the module. The composite fluorine backsheet has passed TUV's sand, salt spray and ammonia tests to adapt to more complex installation environments. The three-part glued junction box has passed the TUV 1500V DC voltage test and has an IP68 protection level for greater safety. Customised auxiliary material specifications are available upon request, giving customers more options.
3. 166mm mono-crystalline cells with conventional high efficiency PERC technology, more mature technology and lower cost in volume scale. 9 circular tinned strips of 0.35mm diameter effectively refract light and increase power output. The continuous improvement of the production technology makes the 166mm module the most cost effective product in the market today, saving you more money on electricity.
4. The components are packed vertically in 31 PCS boxes, with paper corner guards between the components to avoid collision and friction between the edges. 7 plastic straps are used inside and outside the packaging to ensure the safety of the components during long distance sea and land transportation. The outer box can also be customised according to customer requirements, giving customers more options.
5. The following specifications for our 166mm 120 cells conventional size battery pack can be downloaded at any time by clicking on the link.